Skip to main content

Quotes. Art or Love?

Hide your secret even from the closet friend; learn to be silent.~ Beethoven

The music isn't notes but in the silence between.~ Mozart

I can't write poetically, for I am poet. I can't make fine artistic phrases that cast light and shadow, for I am no painter. I can neither by signs nor by pantomime express my thoughts and feelings for I am no dancer, but I can by tones, for I am a musician.~ Mozart

I hear your voice in all of the world's noise.~ Paul Eluard

You are what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.~ Elizabeth Gilbert

We don't fall in love with people because they're good people. We fall in love with people whose darkness we recognize. You can fall in love with a person for all of the reasons, but that kind of love can still fall apart. But when you fall in love with a person because your monsters have found a home in them- that's kind of love that owns your skin and bones. Love, I am convinced, is found in the darkness. It is the candle in the night.~ C. Joybell C.

Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.~ Emery Allen

It's like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.~ Serendipity

Love is a lot like dancing, you just surrender to the music.~ Pierce Brosnan

Once I knew only darkness and stilness...my life was without past or future...but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.~ Keller

Behind my smile is a broken heart behind my laugh I'm falling apart. Behind my eyes are tears at night, behind my body is a soul trying to fight.~ Virginia Vaquera

To love is the only one to see an invisible miracle for others.~ Francois Mauriac

I believe the best way to begin reconnecting humanity's heart, mind and soul to nature is for us to share our individual stories.~ J.Drew

A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.~ Vincent Van Gogh

                                                            

Yesterday memories that made you smile, it can make you cry today. That is the verity memories never die.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I am ? Michelangelo and Blueberry phenomenon

When we are acquainted with a romantic partner, we undoubtedly go through many changes. Some of these changes are good for us, have a healing effect on us, reveal our positives that even we do not know, and make us a more desirable "me". Others are uncomfortable, making us feel like we've consumed an expired meal and poured into a sink with nausea whatever was useless. Of course, sometimes we become aware of all these things, but sometimes we are completely unaware of this. Today, I apprise about two phenomena in the relationship. The Blueberry Phenomenon - highly mutually dependent partners, reveals the negative aspects of each other one by one in the relationship they live in, and not only that, but it also prompts each other to exhibit these aspects that reveal more.  For example, you are lightly unaccommodating, and you conceal this feature from others. You desire to get rid of this character. However, your partner exaggerates this character and makes it worse. Unendi