Skip to main content

Go it!

She was glancing away when I stared at her. She began to hold her mouth with her hands. She heaved a sigh of relief, then called up about this issue.

-Can I be honest with you? I don't want to do this anymore. My patience wearing thin.  I want to do what I love.

-What are you waiting for?

-I don't even know where to begin. I'm afraid of failing.

-Start loving.

My reflection in the mirror began to smile.

Think about a child who never run because he is afraid of falling. Maybe, he never enjoys of life.

Everyone has child soul. Go it!😉


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hopeless case

The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them.~ Paulo Coelho I looked straight into his eyes. I saw a high blank in those eyes. I went down a little deeper, and I saw a lie, a betrayal. I saw grudge, hatred, and wrath. I saw his love and care for other peoples. However, I could not see myself in those eyes. If you knew I didn't like yellow, would you buy me yellow flowers? Yeah, because you like hurt me. Do we live or do we idle away time? I have very few memories that I am happy to remember. I was feeling pain a lot then, but I had hope. Now I can't even build castles in the sky.