Skip to main content

Sunshine

 

…the author fell in love with the character he created…it was too tardy to realize…

"Could black befit a woman so much?" he thought. He had never thought that this woman would blacken his life. For a long time, he had not written anything, had not left the house, had stopped keeping in touch communication with acquaintances, put the phone on silent, and had ordered food from outside. Someday the door was knocked. "Hi, excuse me, I just moved here, and I need your help." ...this grace...almond-eyed...her smile... the glory of her timbre…

New neighbors became friends. One day, during a conversation, the woman said to him, "You should remain firm, there is always hope every morning and God." He held on to life with these incantations and was working on his new work every night.-"Sunshine".Someday he confessed his love for her, and she said that she loved him very much. He thought that he's the belike happiest man in the world. He was successful at work, and he began to meet with his family and friends. "The fog ends, and the darkness disappears". He knocked on the door of the Sunshine flowers in his hand, did not open. He called, the number was invalid. "Maybe did I something to hurt her? She promised never to leave me, nogo, the woman won't go who says you're ready to burn in hell with me".he brooded. He came to the same door every day hopefully, went to her work, tried to keep in touch with her friends.

...days passed into weeks… One day, while walking by the road, he saw the woman he loved with someone else. He could hardly believe his eyes. He looked at her hatefully, and she froze with fear. The writer continued on his way as if nothing had happened with his pride intact... as if he did not know her... he sat in the park and began to cry...

... at length, he bumped into her.” You promised me! Why did you lie? Why did you inflict pain?” he cried. She said unmovingly, "Go! Everyone lies. I just left. Why did I hurt you? Because I hate you.”

He asked, “Why? What did I do to you?” She said,” I don't know, and it was reasonless. I don't need you and your love. You are just the little man. Go to blazes!”

He continued to read his story repeatedly every day, he could not tear or burn it, he had fond memories, and it was perhaps the most grateful work he had ever written. "She continues live with little wolf's scar in her heart "he looked at the image which he created.” When she laughs, it's as if my world is enlightened, and when I look into her eyes, it's as if I'm away from the whole world.”

It's time to write the last sentence,” You became my Sunshine. Firstly, you healed me with your light, and then you burned me to ashes.”                            ~A.Alizade 16.12.2019

to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I am ? Michelangelo and Blueberry phenomenon

When we are acquainted with a romantic partner, we undoubtedly go through many changes. Some of these changes are good for us, have a healing effect on us, reveal our positives that even we do not know, and make us a more desirable "me". Others are uncomfortable, making us feel like we've consumed an expired meal and poured into a sink with nausea whatever was useless. Of course, sometimes we become aware of all these things, but sometimes we are completely unaware of this. Today, I apprise about two phenomena in the relationship. The Blueberry Phenomenon - highly mutually dependent partners, reveals the negative aspects of each other one by one in the relationship they live in, and not only that, but it also prompts each other to exhibit these aspects that reveal more.  For example, you are lightly unaccommodating, and you conceal this feature from others. You desire to get rid of this character. However, your partner exaggerates this character and makes it worse. Unendi