Skip to main content

My Pitched Battle

She was younger me in front of me. I laughed when I saw her. I told her vainly that I would not fight with her. When she attacked me, I was solely fending myself. She punched me over unless I wanted to hit her. I could not stand, I must teach her a painful lesson. I started hitting her, but she was sturdier. Her whole body was injured, and mine was worse. She knew my vulnerable point very well. She hit harder when I hit her. We both fell down exhaustion. I was in writhe, and we both started crying. However, the fight was not over. Those around us provoked the struggle. I turned my head and stared at my rival. Impossible!!! This was me… This was my childhood… I was utterly stricken. This fight was a turning point in my life.         

                                                                              ~A.Alizade 30.08.2019

 Have you experienced the turning point in your life? Have you ever fought yourself? Do you have any childhood desires that you could not fulfill? If your answer is yes, why are you remain, friend?

Improve yourself! Make your dreams come true! Only you can change your life.No one can do it for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who I am ? Michelangelo and Blueberry phenomenon

When we are acquainted with a romantic partner, we undoubtedly go through many changes. Some of these changes are good for us, have a healing effect on us, reveal our positives that even we do not know, and make us a more desirable "me". Others are uncomfortable, making us feel like we've consumed an expired meal and poured into a sink with nausea whatever was useless. Of course, sometimes we become aware of all these things, but sometimes we are completely unaware of this. Today, I apprise about two phenomena in the relationship. The Blueberry Phenomenon - highly mutually dependent partners, reveals the negative aspects of each other one by one in the relationship they live in, and not only that, but it also prompts each other to exhibit these aspects that reveal more.  For example, you are lightly unaccommodating, and you conceal this feature from others. You desire to get rid of this character. However, your partner exaggerates this character and makes it worse. Unendi